Her mission is the passion she has for serving the public and making their wishes known to the community. Her career spans over 18 years, beginning with her work in New York City at one of the top society public relations firms. Her client list included: Ivana Trump, Rick and Kathy Hilton, Oleg Cassini, Studio 54, Dennis Basso and Yum! Brands.
Back in Louisville, Caroline got involved in the food industry and event planning after opening international locations for Planet Hollywood and the New York City Motown Cafe. Current clients are Yum! Brands Foundation, Buckhead Mountain Grill, Rocky’s Sub Pub The MS Society, Pillar Health & Sport Performance, Science Hill Inn, and Banyan Tree Beverage Company
She works with several clients either seasonal or per event bases: JDRF, VisionWorks Productions with the annual Highlands Halloween Parade, Salsarita’s, BBC Beer Production Facility and Taproom, Bistro 301, Louisville Film Society, Temptations Holiday Event at the Olmsted and Light Up Louisville – 40 Nights of Lights
Has handled PR for: Gordon Biersch, Snappy Tomato Pizza, Bearno’s in the Highlands and Bearno’s By The Bridge, Boom Bozz Taphouse Highlands, The Highland Commerce Guild (10 years), Old Stone Inn, Blu Italian Mediterranean Grille and many more…
Major Events which Simply PR either promotes, plans or creates:
- Light Up Louisville – 40 Nights of Lights
- Bardstown Bound – always third Saturday in May (creator)
- Bardstown Bound BooFest always Saturday prior to Halloween (creator)
- Dare to Care Food Bank Annual Walk
- Dare to Care Food Bank Annual “Paddle For Hunger”
- Yum! Brands Annual Founder’s Day
- Yum! Brands Annual End Hunger Dinner
- Yum! Brands Annual CANstand
- MS Society Annual Walk
- MS Society Annual Bourbon & Bike
- MS Society Annual Crystal Boots & Silver Spurs
Caroline organized and handled all Public Relations for the annual Bardstown Road Aglow for 10 years.
What gets her “fired up” is Simply EVERYTHING!